Support the Library
Donate to Support the Vaughn Building Renewal
Why renovate the Library?
- The original library was built in 1888 and last renovated in the late 1980’s
- Public space within the building will increase by 50% to 18,000 square feet
- The renovation will reopen the historic entry on Main Street
- The building structure will be improved throughout, including repairs to the foundation
- Outdated building systems will be replaced, sprinklers and air conditioning added
- Energy efficiency upgrades will include lighting, windows and added insulation
- The design team is consulting with the State Historic Preservation Office and Focus on Energy to build on the community’s past investment for a sustainable future
Engberg Anderson Architects
All Your Options
Become a Friend
The Friends of the VPL support, advocate and host events for the library. The Book Nook is organized, staffed and maintained by the Friends.
Volunteering at the VPL is a great way to give a little back to your community. Volunteers may shelve books, clean materials and assist the librarians at a program or event.
Please submit a volunteer application, if you are interested.
Celebrating a loved one’s life through a donation to the library is a wonderful way to remember and give to your community.
Memorials are recognized on book plates as well as on our donor plaque. To learn more, please see the memorial brochure or contact Sarah Adams 715-685-1668 email@example.com.
Library Foundation Donation
The Vaughn Public Library Foundation is another way to create a legacy of giving for your family and community.
Donate Gently Used Items for Book Sale
Do you have books or movies to donate? The library accepts donations of recent books, recorded books on CD, music CDs and DVDs.
Donations should be clean and in good condition. A rule of thumb is; donate it to the library if you would give it to a friend. Also, please do not bring more items than you can carry into the library.
Here’s more information on donating materials.
Vaughn Public Library
502 Main St. West
Ashland WI 54806
Monday - Friday 9 - 6 pm
Saturday 9 - 2 pm
Book Nook Hours
Tuesday & Thursday 9 - 4 pm
Saturday 9 - 12 pm